PurpleAir uses a new generation of laser particle counters that provide a cheap and accurate way to measure smoke, dust and other particulate air pollution.
1) Built in WiFi for logging to "the cloud".
2) Dual laser counters provide reliable particulate readings.
3) BME280 temperature, humidity and pressure sensor.
4) Automatic updates: Your sensor will update over WiFi when new firmware is available.
1) PA-II Dual Laser Sensor.
2) Micro USB connector.
3) 5V 2A USB Outdoor Power Supply.
4) 17 foot power cable.
5) Zip Ties for mounting.
1) Everything included with the PA-II Dual Laser Sensor.
2) Built in 16Gb microSD Card (Good to store two years of data).
3) Built in Real Time Clock for offline logging.
A limited edition, 3D printed sensor with a single laser counter and BME280 temperature / pressure / humidity sensor. This device is about the size of a mouse and includes a built in full color LED for optional visual indication of air quality.
Using one second particle counts, estimated total mass for PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10 is averaged by the PurpleAir Internet of Things (IOT) control board.
Readings are then uploaded to the cloud every 80 seconds or so where they are stored for download and display on the PurpleAir map.
|NOTE: Your purchase places you in the shipping queue.
Currently, shipping time may be several weeks or more.
Orders outside of the US may be subject to customs charges in your country.
Outdoor power supply with 17 foot leads:
Output Voltage: 5 Volt (V)
Output Current: 2 Amps (A)
DC Power Supply Requirements: Typ:5.0 Min:4.5 Max: 5.5 Volt (V)
Active Current: ≤200 Milliampere (mA)
Peak Current: ≤600 Milliampere (mA)
Working Temperature Range: -20~+60 °C (-4~+140 °F)
Working Humidity Range: 0~99%
Physical Size 85 x 125 Millimeter (mm)(3.5 x 5 Inches)
BME280: Pressure / Temperature / Humidity
Operation range (full accuracy)
Pressure: 300…1100 hPa
Temperature: -40…85 °C
Humidity sensor response time (τ63%): 1s
Accuracy tolerance: ± 3 % relative humidity
Hysteresis: ≤ 2 % relative humidity"
Dual laser particle counters for fault tolerance:
Range of measurement: 0.3~1.0; 1.0~2.5; 2.5~10 Micrometer (μm)
Counting Efficiency: firstname.lastname@example.orgμm 98%@>=0.5μm
Effective Range: 0~500 μg/m³
Maximum Range: * ≥1000 μg/m³
Resolution: 1 μg/m³
Maximum Consistency Error: ±10%@100~500μg/m³ ±10μg/m³@0~100μg/m³
Standard Volume: 0.1 Litre (L)
Single Response Time: ≤1 Second
Total Response Time: ≤10 Seconds
WiFi 2.4 GHz, supports WPA/WPA2
Wireless Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
802.11 b: +20 dBm
802.11 g: +17 dBm
802.11 n: +14 dBm
802.11 b: -91 dbm (11 Mbps)
802.11 g: -75 dbm (54 Mbps)
802.11 n: -72 dbm (MCS7)
Type of Antenna: External, IPEX Connector, Ceramic Chip
* Optional SD Card Slot and Real Time Clock:Extremely accurate DS3231 real-time clock (RTC) incorporates a battery backup and maintains accurate time keeping when main power to the device is interrupted.
A built in microSD card slot takes microSD cards up to 64GB for storage that will never run out.
PurpleAir sensors receive firmware updates over the air when connected to the Internet.